Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose us?
We are the cleaner choice. What we use to clean our space makes it into our bodies. We use our products with the utmost safety, which reduces chemicals on surfaces and in your air, keeping your family safe and healthy.
Are you insured?
We are a fully bonded cleaning service. We carry insurance for our employees and for the work that we do in your home. We also guarantee customer satisfaction. Was something not cleaned the way that you expected? Let us know, and we will do our best to put things right.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What about pets?
Pets are a part of the family, and so we clean up after them as well! During service, we recommend that you do keep your pet somewhere they will be comfortable — not all of our furry friends like the sound of vacuums or unfamiliar people in their space. Let us know how you’d like to handle your pet ahead of time to keep them safe and happy.